Sign up for our newsletter
Reg.EU 679/2016 and Legislative Decree 01/2018
"INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA"
From you directly provided to us with the conferment and / or completion of the mediation assignment or with the purchase proposal and / or acquired by us during the contractual relationship of mediation, we inform you of the following.
1. The processing of your personal data is directed to:
a) the fulfillment of the obligations deriving from the conferred mediation assignments and the relationships connected to them;
b) the completion by our company of the activities for the fulfillment of accounting and tax obligations, customer administration, payment management and any disputes;
c) the promotion of services and to the inclusion in the SISTEMA KASA S.R.L. database
2. In relation to the purposes indicated in point 1, the processing of personal data acquired by us may be carried out manually or with the aid of computerized, electronic or automated means and may consist, alternatively or jointly, of registration, storage operations, organization, processing, selection, comparison, extraction, communication, cancellation, destruction of the data.
3. With regard to your personal data that you have directly supplied by us and / or that we have acquired during the contractual relationship, an express consent to the processing is not necessary, as long as this is done for the purposes indicated in the letter a) and b) of point 1, as this consent is not mandatory.
4. With regard to the communication of your data to the subjects referred to in point 6 below, for the purposes referred to in letter c) of point 1, your consent is required, completely optional.
5. The owner of the personal data you provide directly and / or acquired by us is the undersigned agency, which has appointed its staff and / or collaborators as Data Processors.
6. Your personal data may be communicated to the following categories of subjects: SISTEMA KASA S.R.L. and related affiliates, contract counterparties, banking institutions and non-bank financial intermediaries; postal administration - postel service; professional firms and consultancy firms for the performance by these parties of accounting, tax, litigation and credit recovery assistance services; consultants and companies in charge of maintaining the corporate information system; auditing firm; police station and other public entities. We would like to point out that the subjects belonging to the above categories to which your personal data may be communicated, will use these data as owners.
7. Your personal data will be disclosed to the persons appointed as managers who need to process them for the performance of the tasks and functions entrusted to them.
8. Your personal data is not and will not be subject to disclosure.
The legislation recognizes a series of rights, including the right to object to the processing in question for legitimate reasons, to obtain confirmation from the data controller of the existence or non-existence of personal data and that such personal data is made available to him in intelligible form; that of knowing the origin of the data and the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; that of obtaining the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking, for data processed in violation of current legislation, or certification and updating and, if there is interest, the integration of the data itself.
CONTACTS FOR COMPLAINTS AND / OR REPORTS.
+39 0346 27800 - email@example.com
You have successfully signed up!
From now on, you'll be kept constantly up to date on all of our latest news